SunCulture is committed to complying with all applicable laws and best corporate governance practices, wherever we operate. It is a core aspect of our mission to act with integrity in all of our operations.
SunCulture's Anti Bribery Commitment
SunCulture is committed to complying with all applicable laws and best corporate governance practices, wherever we operate. It is a core aspect of our mission to act with integrity in all of our operations. The Board of Directors of SunCulture expects all employees to comply with both the letter and the spirit of the law and governance codes. SunCulture affirms that it will not pay or procure the payment of a bribe or unlawful fee to encourage the proper performance of a task or one which is intended or likely to compromise the integrity of another. We will not accept any payment, give, or inducement from a third part that is intended to compromise our own integrity. SunCulture has communicated this policy to all its employees, to ensure that its commitment to integrity and legal compliance is followed. When we contract with a third party we will insist that they acknowledge our commitment to good governance and that they, in turn, require the same high standards of those they engage.
Any person who believes the SunCulture or its staff are involved in bribery and corruption is encouraged to report their concerns to Joan Sigu (email@example.com)
Our Consumer Protection Principles
- The company shares clear and sufficient information on the product, service, payment plan and personal data privacy practices to enable consumers to make informed decisions.
The company shares relevant and timely information before, during and after sales.
The company communicates in a language and manner consumers can understand.
Responsible Sales & Pricing
- The company takes adequate care to ensure consumers can afford to pay for the product and / or service without becoming overburdened.
- The company ensures consumers’ characteristics are taken into account in the price, payment structure and fees of the product and / or service.
Good Consumer Service
- The company ensures the availability of technical and after-sales service support, including warranty and post-warranty service for a reasonable period of time.
An accessible, effective and timely mechanism for complaints and problem resolution is in place.
The company instructs consumers on proper use and care, and any health and safety risks, related to the product usage or disposal.
The company considers measures to enable continued operability of the product in the event of the failure of the company.
Good Product Quality
- The company ensures the product / system is appropriate, good quality, safe and performs as advertised.
The company ensures the user interface / payment platform is appropriate for consumers.
The company takes reasonable measures to ensure product longevity (including ease of operation and maintenance, repairability and durability).
- The company applies good practices and comply with relevant laws and regulations governing consumer data privacy.
The company only collects, uses, retains and shares personal information that is necessary for the stated consumer service and legitimate interests of the business.
The company ensures consumer data is kept secure and confidential.
Fair and Respectful treatment
- The company ensures fair and respectful treatment of current and prospective consumers, with adequate safeguards in place against corruption and abusive treatment.
The company promotes inclusive practices and do not discriminate, for example, by gender, religion or ethnicity.
The company seeks consumers’ views and feedback on the design and delivery of the product, service, and payment plan.